Up Next For Division 5- JULY 20th

LOLLOL YES ! We need our "Official NHRDA Comedian" to show up again! I still lmao at his bit about seeing actual real live cows......LOLLOLLOLLOL

man i am telling you i still bust up laughing when i think about him telling all the jokes. that man was way to funny we should hire him as the official nhrda comedian

on a serious note i have a challange for division 5 to see who has the fastest super street truck this weekend. we have some heavy hitters showing up in division 1 this weekend and hope to see a 10 second pass in super street. what due you think division 5 up for the challange:poke:

man i am telling you i still bust up laughing when i think about him telling all the jokes. that man was way to funny we should hire him as the official nhrda comedian

on a serious note i have a challange for division 5 to see who has the fastest super street truck this weekend. we have some heavy hitters showing up in division 1 this weekend and hope to see a 10 second pass in super street. what due you think division 5 up for the challange:poke:

I may have to bribe the track personell with something to apply some extra VHT for the hitters we're expecting- :evil:evil:evil I am predicting some records made out of Div. 5:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I think there may be a few that are up to the task.

Good luck to ya trainrobber. I look forward to seeing your first pass this weekend. I was certain that you would've hit the 10 second mark in Ohio if the rain didn't spoil the day.

I'll be heading out Saturday Morning...so I'll be seeing everyone out there Saturday evening.

East bound and down. Heading out earlier than expected tomorrow so I might get to see how these far easterners live.
Don't know who all I'll get to see run, but I know that if Trainrobber hits it the way he wants to hit it we might be looking at a record breaker. !!!!!!!!!

I gotta remember my camera !!!!!

I think there may be a few that are up to the task.

Ya after watching your truck run at ohio, i have no doubt your truck will be in the 10's. Make sure you make weight 6000lbs

I am in Medicine hat Alberta putting on an event but i will be checking in with jeff on times. Good luck everyone and have a great event:cheer:

98 degrees out today made it for a tough day of racing. I would like to applaud everyone that came out and toughed out the heat and sun that was blistering. The entire NHRDA crew and the Grand Rock crew are completely reddened.

I would like to congatulate the winners of the classes. :rockwoot::clap::bow:

Also would like to give a big thanks to Jesse Bradley who trucked out from upstate NY and fought through troubles with his twin piping all damned day. Everyone was pitching in hose clamps, tools, help, support ect... What ever was needed it was thrown their way and it showed great sportsmanship in the pits for this team.

Jesse Bradley IS the Super Street Record holder- he blasted an 11.20 even though the cold pipe blew off early in the run.
He then hooked the piping back up and came back to scorch a 10.90 pass and still blew the pipe off.
He then came back out and ran a 11.15 and once again the dang pesky pipe blew off again.

We will go over the slips to make sure but I think he may have both the et and mph record for super street....

After the 10.90 pass, I instructed Jesse to go imeadiately to the track scales to get weighed. I hold the official track signed document of a weight of 6060lbs.

I and many others there are proud of Jesse's accomplishments. There is no doubts that there are 10.6's in that truck.

He impressed alot of people today and even had the competition trembling in their seats......

Thanks again to all that came out- Doug, Joush, Jeremiha with his slick Ford- Signal 73- Mike M. ect ect ect.:clap::clap::clap:

I also gotta give a special shout out to our newly adopted crewmember- SNEDGE ! Thanks for your help brotha. We shut out those lightweight Ohio rednecks as they got whipped like dogs on BUD LITE thats right- BUD LITE I said. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Hey Jeff, I went out had a good time, ran a few test and tunes just to get a feel for the new set up but still had a great time. Met some new ppl and saw some trucks I never saw before from the area. Ill do a little more playing and look forward to the next one in the area. Thanks to Nhrda crew for doing their best and putting on a good show with what they had and the 100 degree sun beating down on everyone all day. Next time Nhrda rolls into Island I think a dyno should come as well. I knew of several ppl there looking and hoping for a dyno apperance. Thanks again and good job to everyone there.

It was great seeing everyone again and meeting Treesmasher, Snedge, Trainrobber, and the Grand Rock crew.
Jesse's truck is amazing first two passes were 11.20 and 10.9 without the use of nitrous:rockwoot: Hope he gets that boot problem straightened out.

I also gotta give a special shout out to our newly adopted crewmember- SNEDGE ! Thanks for your help brotha. We shut out those lightweight Ohio rednecks as they got whipped like dogs on BUD LITE thats right- BUD LITE I said. LOL LOL LOL LOL

yeah thanks 4 yer help snedge and good to meet u joush and thanks to all who braved the scorching heat:clap::Cheer::tree:smasher

Great time. Did you say Bud Lite?

yeah thanks 4 yer help snedge and good to meet u joush and thanks to all who braved the scorching heat:clap::Cheer::tree:smasher

No Smasher. Thank you. :Cheer::st:

great time again. good to see the crew
organizing things so well too.
let us know when the pics are up:thankyou2:

great time again. good to see the crew
organizing things so well too.
let us know when the pics are up:thankyou2:
:clap: Hey next time push the rack to the radiator and not the firewall:st: Awesome time- great to see ya again!:rockwoot:

:clap: Hey next time push the rack to the radiator and not the firewall:st: Awesome time- great to see ya again!:rockwoot:

Pushed it to the front from the way back for the bracket session, couldnt get spooled on the line in time and got the red light:tree: It was back to the firewall from when my IC was blown. Got that taken care of now though:rockwoot:

WTF?....What Jeff forgets to mention that 2 of the Ohio boys were up at 4 am, and me up at 5am to make the 7 hour trip to Jersey. He also forgot to mention how much beer we had drank BEFORE they went to the bar....:bang

damn.....no respect.....LOL LOL LOL

It was good hangin' out at the farm though...LOL Carl was in heaven. Mike, thanks for your hospitality there too! Snedge it was nice to meet you as well! Dinner after the race with everyone involved that day was a blast! I don't think that waiter knew what hit him...:D