Updates? Disaster?

2.8 trucks did very good too but there side of the track just wasn't there.

The sled is set REALLY heavy on the 2.8 side, almost like you would for a 3.0 class, they had to reset the weight twice, after the first truck hit 300 feet, and then Troy Wakeman nearly took it into the crowd ;)

I saw they pulled you off to the side at tech, what was going on?

My hitch was 2" too low and my turbo was too small. lol The schied guys were very good and tech was moving quickly so they allowed me to pull off and move my hitch up!

it was VERy well organized this year. they got'em in and out pretty darn quick. i think alot of people were happy. there wasnt as many ppl there that i thought would be..

Good event.
Two trucks almost hit 1000 and I think they were both 7.3. They were spraying the **** out of them though.

ts

First time being there, Great event parking was good, great weather the 2.8 and 2.6 trucks really put on a show. venders had some good deals. over all worth the 6 hour trip. Now looking forward for scheid diesel extravaganza 2010
O and bikini contest.. very nice..:clap:

Had a great time yesterday. got to rollin pretty good when they started using both sleds. kept the action going.

Guess the main reason is that the pull was over at 9:00. One sled would have made it last till 11ish and given the ppl there a better feeling that they got their money's worth. Don't get me wrong, the pull was ran excellent with no down time like in years past, but there was no need for the extra sled with that few trucks hooking.

I wonder how many competitors/pullers didn't show up because of the flood in Bowling Green? If that affected their showing..? I'd say with the two sleds, they were expecting more trucks to pull...

I was glad to see two sleds. Made the event faster. I hate to wait. Guess it is my ADHD kicking in.

I wonder how many competitors/pullers didn't show up because of the flood in Bowling Green? If that affected their showing..? I'd say with the two sleds, they were expecting more trucks to pull...

I can say this... Last year over 30 trucks failed tech in 2.6.... This year none did.......

Quality not quantity.

Well, it has been two full days since this event and we still do NOT have the official results??? WTF