upgrade for tow twins?

prochargeddart

im lookin' to upgrade my bd tow twins, either a larger bottom turbo, or maybe a different setup all together. im looking for suggestions and possible leads on something forsale. id much prefer to find something used and possibly work out a trade, but i mainly need to hear from others with more experience

the truck is an 06 with a helix cam, sportsman springs, p&p on exh. side, cfm+, 120 ddp, ppe dual pumps, snow stage 3, fluidampr, sb3600. currently have a tntr program and edge hotunlock, but i have an mp8 on the way and im thinking of ditching the edge as soon as it gets here. i would then list it here, any suggestions? i hardly ever pull, and id prefer to go bigger then smaller at this point, thanks

64/65/14 over an s480 is bigger, seems to work decent for most. How much towing do you do?

Wicked Diesels has an upgrade kit for that set, they are a sponsor on here. I am sure they can fix you up!

ya, hopin to find a turbo used. or even sell this entire setup to get a bigger one. gotta up my post count here so i can place an ad i guess.. hmm