Upstate NY

SmoktU21

Give it the Biscuits!
Hey guys im new on here and just wanted to say hello. I have seen and herd good things about this forum and glad to be part of it.

Welcome, I am origionally from upstate new york, Family lives in Syracuse, and we have house in Hastings, off route 11. Currently live in Michigan though.

Fill out your sig so we know what you have.

Haha I got it all filled out for ya... Im from Canandaigua not to far away from Syracuse.

Twins hopefully next winter along with fire ring the head and studs... gotta save up the money to do it haha I would like to get the numbers around 600 for a reliable but still fun to drive truck..

welcome to the site, I live in NJ but have 11 acres and a house in Plymouth, just a few minutes from Norwich in Chenango county.

Hey im from canandaigua also! How long have you had your truck for maybe you have seen me around before during the summer. I have a green 95 lifted with 35's

-Mike

Yes! Do you by any chance no Clayton Mack? Im the one with the blue dodge with the black motometals.. I have a couple pictures loaded on my page

Yea i know clayton for a long time, he is good friends with a lot of my buddies...small world. Yea ive seen your truck before, looks sharp.

where do ya race the quad? I got an 09 grizz 700 witha standalone controller on it that rips pretty good.

Thanks man and your truck looks sick as well! I race all over PA and NY but im at Broome Tioga alot and im pretty sure thats in Chenango County or very close to it. those Grizzlies are fast as hell haha I have ridden one before I have a KTM 450 i just got that last year I switched from a yamaha.