Used H&S Mini Maxx!

Then don't buy at the high price. If somebody still buys at that price, they have no grounds to complain

There's a difference in gouging and s&d. Certain companies bought up large quantities of them in order to ensure there was no competition and that they could set the price, much like a monopoly. Its crooked as hell and they're pieces of chit.

Sent from my paperweight.

The distributors you buy from do the same thing... But you still buy from them correct?

The distributors you buy from do the same thing... But you still buy from them correct?

They mark up ~30% as opposed to over 100%. Of course a business has to make a profit, and 30% off parts is plenty. If there was suddenly a ban on Airdogs would you mark all the ones you have on shelves up by 100+%? If I stocked up on Airdogs at my current dealer pricing and MAP pricing, I wouldn't start ripping ppl off if they happened to get banned. I guess honesty and good business principles are gone for most....

They mark up ~30% as opposed to over 100%. Of course a business has to make a profit, and 30% off parts is plenty. If there was suddenly a ban on Airdogs would you mark all the ones you have on shelves up by 100+%? If I stocked up on Airdogs at my current dealer pricing and MAP pricing, I wouldn't start ripping ppl off if they happened to get banned. I guess honesty and good business principles are gone for most....

There isn't any dishonesty going on here... When supply is severely limited and demand remains unchanged (or even goes up potentially), the price will skyrocket. If nobody were willing to buy these at high prices, then the price would be forced to decrease. However, some folks are still willing to buy at these exorbitant prices, so the price sticks. A vendor is under no obligation to set the price of a scarce good at a level affordable to everyone.

Let's stop cluttering up Matt's classified add. If it bugs enough, start a different thread on it

The last three I got my hands on I got for $1000 bucks and sold them for $1050 to customers while everyone else was paying 1300-1400, because I think the same about gouging, this one however is used and not mine and I guess I shouldn't have even listed for him. But it's still for sale and the current price is $1350 shipped