Using a HE351 VGT Batmowheel in in a HE 351cw?

KK, thanks for all the help guys, Ill be ordering an hy35 rebuild kit for the HE351 (I hear some people use hx35 kits, but hy35 is what BAE lists to use) , along with the 70x64 exhaust wheel, and a batmowheel, An external WG setup (any suggestions as to what one?) and doing the porting and polishing, I'm thinking I should end up with a fairly hot little sleeper turbo

Not really. If your looking for a wheel ill sell you the one I have has maybe 1k miles on it.

Ill think on that.....I'm wondering if maybe the upgraded 62mm wheel might b the better upgrade over the batmowheel.... unless I could get a 62mm batmowheel from say an s300, Would that bolt onto the he351?

#1 - they don't sell the S300 wheels alone

#2 - Don't buy their rebuild kit. Huge difference in quality compared to Holset.

#3 - open up the MWE groove flush with the housing.

KK, so order the re-build directly from holset, apparently I'm gonna go with a stock sized batmowheel then, and by MWE groove you mean the volute's that normally get ported when you do the wastegate?

OK, gotcha, the map width enhancement ring helps lower DP, as it lets a little more air flow under/around the turbine wheel? It also lowers the compressor wheels choke point? Giving a little better low-mid range flow, Hurting it a slight amount at peak flow? I'm just getting into the technical stuff with turbos....My neck is all fubard atm so I have had the last week off from work and have been doing a lot of reading/ researching on twin setups and just turbo's in general

Back