v2 wont connect

Most likely have a loose wire in the odb plug in on the vehicle. I had the same problem one time with a smarty. A friend moved the wires around while it was plugged in and it connected. Looked a little deeper and one of the wires in the odb port was backed out or something. I have a thread on here about it somewhere.

Ive tried 4 trucks.. I can connect to any truck using a autocal for the scantool. using a autocal and my laptop.. so Id say its not my laptop.

Most likely have a loose wire in the odb plug in on the vehicle. I had the same problem one time with a smarty. A friend moved the wires around while it was plugged in and it connected. Looked a little deeper and one of the wires in the odb port was backed out or something. I have a thread on here about it somewhere.

Doubt it is loose on 4 trucks...

The fact that my autocal will work through laptop and scan and connect leads me to the v2 being the problem.

Danny, have you started the warranty/return process yet we spoke about on facebook?

For everyone elses benefit, our process can be found here. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)

You'll need to open the link titled document to see the process you need to go through. Basically, we will make sure your device cannot be fixed remotely before authorising it to be sent in for repairs.

Cheers
Cindy