VA member

DZLHOG

Hey guys,

Basically just joined trying to buy a p pump for my pull truck in the For Sale forum. But since my post count is low I cant PM or post in those threads so Ive got to bs some post real quick.

I bought my puller from Zeppelin654, so some of you guys from PA may know it. Truck pulls pretty good, changed a couple things that helped. But still doesnt stand a chance against some of the the truck I have to pull against around here. So the VP44 gotta go.

Matt

But since my post count is low I cant PM or post in those threads so Ive got to bs some post real quick.
Matt

Matt-you will be banned as fast as a New York minute doing that. And I'm being nice. The others said what I thought. Have a good weekend, and dont let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

Matt-you will be banned as fast as a New York minute doing that. And I'm being nice. The others said what I thought. Have a good weekend, and dont let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

I kinda see your point. Thats not how I was trying to come off. Im not here to spam, talk trash, cause trouble or anything else that I see as grounds for banishment.