Van Aaken Smart Box C3.1 with Commander sale or TRADE! $150 OBO

CrashCade

I have this VA C3.1 pressure box that I have removed from my truck. I had the commander installed with it as well to control the module. It has three settings, Off, 1, and 2. The commander was in my truck for about 12 months and I removed it and had it sitting on my battery under the hood to control the 3.1 setting. Everything works on it. I believe I still have boxes for this stuff, but am not 100% sure. I do not have install directions for either of them, but the C3.1 is just a simple plug and play. It plugs directly into the ECM and then the truck harness plugs into the VA plug. The Commander doesn't look terrible, it is just not brand new looking. It has a couple of scratches, but nothing major.

This box like I said is a pressure box and also does boost fooling. Any Question please let me know. I don't have a digital camera, I only have my camera phone. It takes ok pictures. If you want pics shoot me a pm w/ your email address and I will get pics to you as soon as possible.

I am pretty much giving you the commander for free if you decide to purchase it. I had low pressure fuel PSI working and tranny temp along with rail PSI, coolant temp, and a couple other things.

$150.00 gets you the C3.1 and the commander is free. I am also accepting offers! Don't let this slip by.

The Commander is in FAIR condition the 3.1 is in great shape!

I will take $115.00 for it including shipping. I would just like to get it gone. Make me an offer...

guess your not in a hurry? im pretty interested there boss i sent a pm with my emial to send me some pics ill take it no matter if it works on my truck or not just let me know man thanks

brody

I will see if someone can get pics taken and sent over to you. I returned your PM