ve 5x18 injectors

06cumminz

i have a set of 5x18's out of my 93, they only have 40 miles on them. Bought them for my truck and ran for 2 days and went a different route. I paid $650.

Ill take $575 shipped.

Its the right one for the 1st gen non intercooled, i dont remember the exact number

Ok non intercooled 89-91.4 is a 155* pattern if I remember
And intercooled 91.5-93 is like 145*
You have non intercooled pattern?

I know you said a different route, but only running them 2 days. Somethings up...

they are for an intercooled truck.

I know you said a different route, but only running them 2 days. Somethings up.../QUOTE]

No nothings up, the injectors are perfect. i put them in a drag truck i was building ran them at the track once and the next day i drove the truck home and pulled it apart to put it to stock, now im building a 24 valve motor and i cant use the injectors. i would hold on to them if i had money but i need to fund my new project.

to the top, im pretty sure these injectors will work in a non-intercooled, you just need the copper shoulders that slide on the injector

what you got to trade?

and ya brice im building something that will run alot better. still gonna be a ve, it just might be inbred with some others cummins parts

Back