Vegas Countdown

DavidTD

DPM
:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I leave tomorrow along with the rest of the DHRA crew. Shaping up to be a good one.

The vendor list keeps growing so everyone come check out the latest and greatest from your favorite vendors.

Competitors will have their own gate entrance. Drag racers be Saturday morning starts you runs so don't stay up too late Friday night. :poke:

I can't wait to see who is in Pro Street. Anybody care to guess what brand lays down the quickest pass?

Quick Diesel should be a great class. And of course bracket for everyone at almost any power level.

Sled Pulling with Work Stock, Street, and Super Street. Feel like some Modified exhibitions, we will have them. Big rpm, big power, if you've never seen one of these trucks on the track, you DON"T want to miss it. :rockwoot:

Dyno Competitions. DHRA will have 3 classes each with a $200/150/100 payout for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Classes are:

Heads-Up Open - Run what ya brung
Heads-Up Fuel Only - No Water, N2O or any other fuel or power adder allowed.

Bracket Dyno - Closest guess to the actual number wins.

SOCAPS is hosting our show and shine and burnout contest. See those guys in the show area at the track to sign up.

The Diablo Sport Hot Bodies contest will also be happening Saturday. Everyone get that wife/girlfriend signed up.

Should be a great weekend... C ya'll there...

I'll see you guys Friday afternoon. :woohoo:

We going to bring all three of our trucks.

If we can't go for quality, by damn we'll do it with QUANTITY!!! :D

pat- casper has been banned from quick diesel. sorry ....no sandbagging. :hehe:

I'm leaving Thursday morning first thing, :rockwoot: after I wash the trucks of course. Can't wait, staying downtown @ the Rio, so hopefully the traffic to the strip won't be such a bear.
What gate do we competitors enter at? I am sure there will be signs but anyone know just for a heads up?
Are there still going to be "fun runs" on Saturday for the sled pullers who are still dialing their trucks in like me? I am going to be getting a run or 2 in @ Pahrump Friday night but still need the practice with all the recent mod changes.

Joe

joe- they have specific instructions to not let you in. i gave the guys at the gates your picture.:hehe: good luck in pahrump i plan on spectating there on friday.

BIGRPOWR said:
pat- casper has been banned from quick diesel. sorry ....no sandbagging. :hehe:

Not to worry. Kat will be driving and have the truck set to kill, and I certainly HOPE she breaks out!@!! :D

We race for fun. ;)

McRat said:
Not to worry. Kat will be driving and have the truck set to kill, and I certainly HOPE she breaks out!@!! :D

We race for fun. ;)

ditto on the breakout!!! it will be fun pat!! see you there.

p.s. i race for money.:hehe:

are you gonna run casper in pro street as well?

Yes, Casper is built for ProStreet, we have the ET to qualify for ProStreet, but not the ET to be competitive yet.

Truck has only been running for 4 days, and still have some things to sort out.

We are going to run with the stock injectors, but I'm pretty sure we will go faster with the big MDE 10-hole injectors. It's just that I want to do dyno comparison testing on them first, and don't have the time. If we show up with the "big" sticks and the truck doesn't like them, we might not be able to qualify.

at any rate...best of luck to you! and kat! id much rather see that truck doing what it's built to do... you staying in mesquite?

BIGRPOWR said:
at any rate...best of luck to you! and kat! id much rather see that truck doing what it's built to do... you staying in mesquite?

After all I spent on this damn truck, we are staying at a homeless shelter in Vegas.

One thing I like about Vegas, is even the homeless shelters have slot machines! :D

I have thought about having him detune Casper for me. But if I did that how could I show everyone who the better driver in the family is :shake:

I let you think you're faster.

I don't like sleeping with the dog... :D

I would like to note we do have a nitrous system in the garage, and could just spray the ET down, but I'm on a mission to see how fast we can go on fuel.

You know I'll be there to kiss you on the ass if you run a 10 on fuel right?

Timbeaux38 said:
You know I'll be there to kiss you on the ass if you run a 10 on fuel right?

I know.

I haven't bought lip-gloss yet, what flavor you prefer? :shake:

Timbeaux38 said:
Dont think I'll be needin' any LOL

I just wanna make it a pleasant experience for you. I'm always thinking of others.

:evil