Vegas Countdown

Cna't wait to see everyone, we will be competing in ET brakcets, and dyno No. 2 only. :rockwoot:

Any idea on costs? What time do the races start on Saterday? I'll be showing up that morning sometime, and would like to make a pass or two downt he track as well as a run on the dyno.

RockinJW said:
Any idea on costs? What time do the races start on Saterday? I'll be showing up that morning sometime, and would like to make a pass or two downt he track as well as a run on the dyno.

You can find most all of thsi information on the DHRA website including an article with Gene Feldhan and Pat McSwain on the home page. :rockwoot:

Here is the link to the Vegas info.

DHRA Vegas Info

BIGRPOWR said:
joe- they have specific instructions to not let you in. i gave the guys at the gates your picture.:hehe: good luck in pahrump i plan on spectating there on friday.
Well, shoot Mike, maybe I can spray can my paint that maroon color like your truck and claim to not be who I really am.:hehe:
See ya in Pahrump!

Joe

Thanks for the link David. Will showing up after registration starts at 9:00 be a problem? I can still register to make a few passes and get in the show'n shine if I don't get there by then can't I?

We had a last minute serious problem with Casper. Cracked injector sprayed fuel everywhere.

I think we got it fixed. Guess we will find out when do test-n-tune Friday.

See y'all there! :D

We will be in Pahrump Friday evening to compete in the pull, and Vegas for the Pulls and Drags.:tree:

We arrived safely at about 2:30 am.