Very Important Bennefit Pull. Edmonton, Ky

kino_fab

KTPA Tech Official
There will be a bennefit pull Saturday, April 3rd, for a 9yr old girl named Kaylee Young. She is in the hospital at this time. Didn't get much details on the situation but was told she woke up one morning and was paralized just resently. Doctors are trying thier hardest to figure out the causes, but high doctor bills are really taking a toll on her parents and they really need as much help as they can get.

Pull will be held at the Metcalf Co. Fair Grounds in Edmonton, Ky

Weigh in starts at 12pm CST and the pull will start at 2pm CST

$5 Gate fee for everyone

$20 entree fee with 70% payback in all classes.

Classes:

1st Youth tractors
2nd 5500lb antique tractors 16-9-38 (?) No Cut Tires
3rd 5000lb antique tractors - Top Cut Tires
4th 4500lb antique tractors- Top Cut Tires
5th 5500lb antique tractors- Cut Tires allowed
6th 6000lb antique tractors- 18-4-38 (?) No Cut tires
7th 6000lb antique tractors- Mod Cut Tires
8th 7500lb Farm Stock Turbo tractors
9th 8500lb Farm Stock tractors
10th 8500lb 2.6 Diesel trucks
11th 8750lb Altered Farm Stock OPEN tractors
12th 9500lb Farm Stock tractors
13th 10500lb Farm Stock tractors
14th 10500lb ProField tractors
15th 12500lb Farm Stock tractors
16th 12500lb ProField tractors
17th 8500lb 2.8 Diesel Trucks
18th 14000lb Farm Stock tractors

All Farm Stock Tractor classes will have a 10mph speed limit and 3000rpm limit.

For more info contact:
Dewight Smith - 270-590-1679
Doug Harris - 270-646-0747
Kenneth Chapman - 270-590-6492

Doubtful the classes will pull in that order. If everybody that wants to pull thier trucks get there early enough they may move the 2 diesel truck classes up on the lineup.

Not real sure on the rules. Probably the usual 2.6 no-bushing, 26" hitch, DOT tires. Pretty much everything else goes.

2.8 will probably be more of just an Open class for anything and everything since there are not alot of 2.8 trucks around our area anymore.

Doubtful trucks will really be teched except for hitch height and weight, everything else will be on an "honor system".

I think we'll be there. Edmonton is on eastern time ? I enjoy the pulls that start in the early afternoon.

I think we'll be there. Edmonton is on eastern time ? I enjoy the pulls that start in the early afternoon.

edmonton is on central time .hope to see as many of you as possible make it to this pull as it is for a good cause. lets all have a good time and help this little girls family out!:woohoo:

Not real sure on the rules. Probably the usual 2.6 no-bushing, 26" hitch, DOT tires. Pretty much everything else goes.

2.8 will probably be more of just an Open class for anything and everything since there are not alot of 2.8 trucks around our area anymore.

Doubtful trucks will really be teched except for hitch height and weight, everything else will be on an "honor system".

So if we got time we can get NOS on 'er?

Just kiddin, we'll try to make it.

sled will be the Southern Express, or what use to be one of Lowery's first sleds called the Down Hill Express. Not sure on when the diesel trucks will run... it always varies at the Edmonton pulls

If you think it will before 8pm before we hook Ill come down!

Bragg said yea both classes should hook before 8 o'clock

Yes, both classes should hook before 8pm cst, but do not hold me to that if the do not... lol.

If it starts at 2 pm i sure hope the diesel trucks would pull way before 8 pm.

Givin this a bump for a good cause, Just a reminder that it is the Upcoming Saturday...lol Dont get confused Joe....:poke: Hope to see a big turnout.

Lynn