Very Important Bennefit Pull. Edmonton, Ky

If it starts at 2 pm i sure hope the diesel trucks would pull way before 8 pm.

you know how put puts are every single class the whole family hooks the tractor 5 times each class lol

Nail-it You know if Joe Underwood has his truck together?? I havnt herd from him in a bit.

Lynn

Nail-it You know if Joe Underwood has his truck together?? I havnt herd from him in a bit.

Lynn

we havn't taken it apart, we tried a new valvebody it wouldn't let us go to 3rd gear. we are going to try a different set up. had a ball at the pull met some nice folks. we will not make next weeks pull. (wedding anav.)
joe

we havn't taken it apart, we tried a new valvebody it wouldn't let us go to 3rd gear. we are going to try a different set up. had a ball at the pull met some nice folks. we will not make next weeks pull. (wedding anav.)
joe

Was lookin forward to seein you pull the second time. Sorry to see you have trouble with that trans.

joe

See nobody tells me these things lol. We have a few more coming up this month also so there will be plenty of hooks yet to come.

Lynn

Was lookin forward to seein you pull the second time. Sorry to see you have trouble with that trans.

yes we wanted another stab at it. we have two more v-bodys to try, so we will keep on till we find the one we like. turns out we had a good seat to watch the rest of the pull:cheer:

Just reminding everyone that this pull is still on as of right now. Expecting a little rain early in the morning but is to clear off by noon. If anything chances I will Post up as soon as I can. Thanks Again Hope to see a good turnout.

Lynn

2.6 = Brad Furlong "Grainfarmer"

2.8 = some 2nd Gen black dually none of us knew.

I'll have video up sometime tomorrow hopefully. LOL

Wish Barry would get some better luck. Last three times i've seen him hook he had a case of bad luck.

shifted to second and went in to Limp Mode from the looks of it. I could be wrong though.

It was nice to meet all of you, great pull.

Same to ya bud. Thanks a bunch for comin up.

Barry It was nice to See you again as well. Hope you get her figured out.

Lynn

shifted to second and went in to Limp Mode from the looks of it. I could be wrong though.

Dam it boy...

Hope he gets that figured out. His truck is lookin REALLY good for that first 100'...