Vibration

Glad that the ujoint fixed it!! Just try getting a grease zerk that will fit. I farm so I keep a assortment of them on hand, metrics and standard. Should be a easy fix.

always have a spare of just about everything ...... whole dang barn of parts and hay ... LOL.....

Well Advance Autoparts didn't have a No. 621 grease fitting so the guy ordered one for me. We looked a two other Moog 295 U-joints and they all had the same size fitting that came with my U-joint except they fit in the cap like they were supposed to.

So if the No. 621 doesnt fit then I'm back to square one.

I have the worst luck. LOL

I'll be curious to hear how long the u-joints last.

I never tried Moog u-joints, but my truck would eat anything that wasn't Neapco or Spicer non-greaseable. I probably put a dozen or so joints in the rear shafts over the last 120k or so.

Usually it is because of a wrong type of lube ..... I too have had issues with u joint failures .... I have found that a lithium based grease lasts way longer and so does the u joint ........ it dosent sling out when hot like petroleum based grease ....... and also having tue correct u joint angels will make all the difference in the world .. my old chev would eat one every 2k or so ....... in the mud about 2 days and I knew where I was gonna be really soon

I'll be curious to hear how long the u-joints last.

I never tried Moog u-joints, but my truck would eat anything that wasn't Neapco or Spicer non-greaseable. I probably put a dozen or so joints in the rear shafts over the last 120k or so.

Moog joints are just reboxed precision brand garbage. Same as Napa U-joints.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2