Video from Calistoga 7-5-08 (Napa County Fair)

Thanks for the video! Coles pull looked pretty good, nice flame at the end too from his truck...

Nice Video guys! Looks like it was cooler there:ft:

Did you have plenty of trucks there?

Looks like it!

RK

It was a good show, nice video.

Nick, when did you drop the Cummins in? and why did Tom get to hook twice :)

BBD

Sweet vid! I like how Tom gave a look to the crowd in the first pull.

Thanks for the videos. Looks like you had a great time. How many diesel pullers were there????? Looks like i'm going to get my butt kicked in Vallejo. Oh well, Some day my truck will grow up.

Thanks for the videos. Looks like you had a great time. How many diesel pullers were there????? Looks like i'm going to get my butt kicked in Vallejo. Oh well, Some day my truck will grow up.

im gunna really try and make it to that pull...I STILL HAVE STOCK INJECTORS I WOULD BE HAPPY IF I COULD GET THE SLED to 75 feet!...gotta start some where tho?

Dial. Up. Be. Ware. Very. Large. File. Pokey. A$$. Down. Load. Go. Get. A. Snack. Er. Whatever.

That track was most likely the best track California has ever seen, thanks to PTPA, and Albert Mendes for making this happen. Even though there were only 4 diesel trucks there, it was still well worth it. The only issue I guess was the announcer was mixing us all up and had me hooking twice and Nick had a Cummings in his truck.......:)

-Tom

don't forget he called me Albert too :)

I do hope they have us back again!

I was watching from the stands with Scott and Dana, the kids loved it when the diesels smoked. Great job guys.

I couldn't make it, so sincere thanks for posting up the video. Finally loaded so I got to watch it this morning.

It was a good quick event. We actually got done with the sun still up... Congrats to everyone

That track was most likely the best track California has ever seen,

-Tom

I definately agree with that, I wasn't even there and from the looks of the video that was one heck of a well prepped track.
Great runs guys, wish I could have been there, still tinkering away at my truck, little by little......

Joe