video: NADM, Indy Jamboree, all 4 classes

Pat what's up with you guys gettin under the charger? Thanks for the vids.

Now that I think of it Kevin, we may have shot ourselves in the foot this weekend. We have sometimes had trouble this year when hanging weight. Can't get enough rpm's to keep turbo from snuffing out. Because of the anticipated horse track at Indy, we took out our rear seat and hung another 150#. Probably hurt us.

The winner of the modified class really took off clean then there was a hickup and the smoke just poured out of it then. Almost like a 2 stage fuel system of some sort.

The winner of the modified class really took off clean then there was a hickup and the smoke just poured out of it then. Almost like a 2 stage fuel system of some sort.

That was all driver reaction there. When he came out of the hole he blew the tires off of it and didnt have any traction. But if you notice when he comes out of the throttle he came under the turbos just enough so the truck sits down and hooks hard. It was a good drivers move by Shane.

Ever thought compression ratio was hurting ya?

Nope. A little cold blooded maybe, but alot easier on the insides plus gain some rpm. Ever wonder why the 2000+ hp competition diesels (tractors/semis/mods) smoke and carry on so much?

That was Shane Kellogg and he ment to do that.. slows the tires down to hook them after he was movin'... he does that offten and it seems to work!!

Stand alone???:hehe:...Try SIGMA

Nope. A little cold blooded maybe, but alot easier on the insides plus gain some rpm. Ever wonder why the 2000+ hp competition diesels (tractors/semis/mods) smoke and carry on so much?

Yep and they have twins or tripples and twice the fuel per cube.

I think by next season we will have made the adjustments to make it a positive thing. Sort of like the Cleveland Indians, "We'll get um next year." :rockwoot:

I'm sure you will. I heard you guys got that truck togather in light speed none the less. Different comp ratio is going to mean alittle different set-up. That truck always runs consistant. You guys will get it figured out!

A little cold blooded is how I describe mine. Ok more like a lot cold blooded.:hehe: