Video of Project X

sweet runs greg.:drool1:

we went 12.10 today on fuel only were are getting there.

great time , the only reason for all the smoke in X is the program, the new stuff dosen't smoke . The 6 gun PDA stacked on a TS MP8 is brutal and I can tune each part

Somebody tell me I'm wrong but I saw a CR truck running mid 11's at R'ham the other weekend. Anybody know what that guy has??? Nice vid's btw.

I think you are talking about John Porterfield.
As far as what he has...he has ALOT of horsepower:bow:
He's usually on here so maybe he will chime in on what's under the hood.
farmboysdiesel said:
Somebody tell me I'm wrong but I saw a CR truck running mid 11's at R'ham the other weekend. Anybody know what that guy has??? Nice vid's btw.

That wasn't John. This truck came trailered in and was running stuff totally different than what he was running.

ya know after watching this vid for the first time i realized that comp never even had a lock -up controller on there, it did not lock up untill 4th.......... he would have ran at least 2-3 tenths fastr with that alone!

I have one now, haven raced it yet, Dennis sent me one, it was easy to install and easy to use.

We don't use as much Nitrous as everyone thinks just one stage that comes on with boost . When its tuned right it doesn’t smoke at all. Wes got the truck to run 11.60's with one, and with the second stage , at Houston . Turning on the second stage knocked 3 tenths off the 1/8 mile , and wisely Wes didn't run it to the end because the resultant 11.30 something would have required a roll cage

I have one now, haven raced it yet, Dennis sent me one, it was easy to install and easy to use.

We don't use as much Nitrous as everyone thinks just one stage that comes on progressively with boost. When we finished tuning it doesn’t smoke at all.

In Houston last year the truck to run 11.60's with one small stage , and with the second stage it knocked 3 tenths off the 1/8 mile , and wisely Wes didn't run it to the end because the resultant 11.30 something would have required a roll cage

BIGRPOWR said:
do i hear an echo? uh greg...usually the smoke goes away with spray.
Not always.... if there's still more fuel, pretty cool things happen... :evil

rbadnon.

Back