vp 44

goodyg92

diesel junky
i was messing around with my truck the other day and i got to thinkin on wether or not i was getting enough fuel. with the setup in my sig what do yall think i should do idk if the vp44 is upgraded bought the truck but with mach 5's and .093 connector tubes it is still getting all of its fuel and the pressure isnt dropping. but i am just wondering if i should upgrade the pump or just roll with it till it is mandatory that i get a new one?
Cody

yes time to upgrade, you should buy a monster pump...... hey I have one for sale same price or very close as a hot rod and no core needed.

Stay with the SO VP till she die's. By then maybe someone will have a good hot VP out...LOL Or p-pump it!

thats what i was thinking. staying with it and then going to p-pump but how much do conversions usually cost?

Just looked on scheids web...1800$ w/o the p-pump...and as far as the pump does...sky's the lemit!!!

ok...would it be worth it to get rid of my tst and doing the conversion or would a monster or a hot rod be better so i could keep the box?

What ya going to do with it? The p-pump is the holly carb of diesels. But the VP is good for adjustablity for street/hauling/milage ect. IMO

well what i am going for is a daily driver high hp cross for pullin and drag racin...i am only in highschool and as of now the only other vehicles i have are a broke down f350 cc long bed on 40's and a 76 f150 selling both for funds for my dodge

thing is is with going high hp i want something reliable. so thats what i was leaning on the p-pump for.

How much HP? With a p-pump you get big power and no real good/easy way to turn it down. Im guessing, but i'd think a good SO VP will go 550 to 600 HP with a good list of part to go with it...

If you want more fuel to sledpull and dragrace with, plus some more rpms, I have a redline box for sale.

im not sure on hp its estimated right now i will find out at buda but the last dyno it was around 550 and that was wit smaller injectors and a smaller turbo so i estimate it around 600 with the mach 5's and the 66 idk if i am way off or not. my fastest time in the 1/4 has been 12.988@110 i wanna be in the 11's

or maybe even 10's but i would be content with an 11 second daily driver