VP44ing the ol' 12 valve

pwrstrkconvert

well I'm finally getting rid of the POS no power makin p7100 ordered the monster VP yesterday so now I just need to pick up a few other nick nacks. I think this is gonna be a he!! of a swap, finall get soem real power numbers out. I honestly dont why anyone would keep the stupid tractor pump these things came with, seriously, lets step into the 21st century for cryin out loud. anyone who think the P7100 is a good pump has to be a bonafied idiot...just sharin my elation! :rockwoot:

its real alright, i just did a common rail swap on my 7.3 IDI, i bought my parts from him :hehe:

Pure genius. Why didnt i think of this?! Whats sweet is now you can put a chip and smoke switch on!!!! :rockwoot:

Last edited:
I just swapped the cummins in my dodge for a chevy 6.2:rockwoot:. this sucker makes tons of power

I just swapped the cummins in my dodge for a chevy 6.2:rockwoot:. this sucker makes tons of power

If you're just going to dump diesel into the fuel tank on a gasser. You might as well do it to an LS1. Wayyy better starting point :rockwoot:

well I'm finally getting rid of the POS no power makin p7100 ordered the monster VP yesterday so now I just need to pick up a few other nick nacks. I think this is gonna be a he!! of a swap, finall get soem real power numbers out. I honestly dont why anyone would keep the stupid tractor pump these things came with, seriously, lets step into the 21st century for cryin out loud. anyone who think the P7100 is a good pump has to be a bonafied idiot...just sharin my elation! :rockwoot:

Welcome to the club, I've had one on my truck for a long time.
See sig.

VE's are out of the question. They are too rare and people think they are freakin gold.. No thanks, I'm not that rich.