VP44ing the ol' 12 valve

vp 44 with full cuts and zero fuel pressure to create less stress on the internals for the ultimate win there's just no other way........

well I'm finally getting rid of the POS no power makin p7100 ordered the monster VP yesterday so now I just need to pick up a few other nick nacks. I think this is gonna be a he!! of a swap, finall get soem real power numbers out. I honestly dont why anyone would keep the stupid tractor pump these things came with, seriously, lets step into the 21st century for cryin out loud. anyone who think the P7100 is a good pump has to be a bonafied idiot...just sharin my elation! :rockwoot:

wow your wasteing a lot of money man whats that monster costing you 2 k? you would be alot better off putting that cash into your p7100 you would make more power that way. that vp is a **** pump your gonna have to put money into tunes too. your goin backwards if you wanna make good power.

wow your wasteing a lot of money man whats that monster costing you 2 k? you would be alot better off putting that cash into your p7100 you would make more power that way. that vp is a **** pump your gonna have to put money into tunes too. your goin backwards if you wanna make good power.

You realize were all joking right?

hey man you couldnt just go with the flow like everyone else? :poke:

Sometimes it does pay to read other peoples replies :hehe:

It seems the OP had enough shock and aw in his post that the guy couldn't hit the reply button fast enough.

jus sayin, yall were alot more fun than the guys on CF..they cried april fools on the second reply and nothin more..:bang anyways, thanks for makin it entertaining:clap::Cheer: