Want Some Free Stacks?

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Well, all you have to do is come join us at the TS Performance Outlaw Challenge and enter your rig in our Show n' Shine. We will select one entrant at random to recieve a Stack Kit From Grand Rock Exhaust! Josh and the Gang at Grand Rock are fired up about the Show n' shine, and want to do all they can to get folks to participate! :woohoo:

We will see you guys June 9-10th in Bowling Green!

Thanks again to Grand Rock Exhaust for making this possible!

-Competition Diesel Staff and Admin

:thankyou2: , And you guys are welcome.!!! Just want to get everyone fired up for this, and to make them trucks look purty!!!!!

What if our trucks arent "show and shine" quality. I could show it, but it sure wont shine.

If I consider driving 8 hours each way, I want a chance to win stuff.

Last edited:
Anyone who enters has a shot at winning the Stack Kit, and there are 3 diffrent classes to enter, so the guy who has a stockish truck does not have to compete with a guy with 27 feet of lift and a 100k paint job

No way Id ever win a show and shine, but if theres a chance I can win a stack kit...:rockwoot:

I might be able to come up with a street rod. It wouldnt smoke though.

How much are hotel rooms goin for? Thatll probably be the deciding factor.

Well I went down to BG yesterday to TS and dropped off the stack kit for ya'll to win. So good luck to ya'll who enter your trucks, and have fun! AND PLEASE some one give Tim a beer before he has a fit!!! LOL

CONGRATS RODNEY!!!!!!!!!

Rodney (Rods) was the winner of our stack giveaway in the CompDiesel Show and Shine at the TS Performance Outlaw Challenge in Bowling Green. Rodney has a very nice maroon duallie that the stacks will look AWESOME on :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Congrats to you Rodney from the CompDiesel staff!!

Attachments

• P7100098.JPG
    P7100098.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 21
Congrats Rods! Make sure you get some pictures to me, so I can put them on the Grand Rocks web site!!!!!

Back