Want to bump up my FASS?

I have a FASS150.150. What would it take to bump up tp the FASS200? How much?

Part number is RP-1003 for the 200 GPH pump head for the 150 Series pump.

Click here to find a dealer and give them the part number to discus price. I will let them handle that aspect of that if you don’t mind.

Part number is RP-1003 for the 200 GPH pump head for the 150 Series pump.

Click here to find a dealer and give them the part number to discus price. I will let them handle that aspect of that if you don’t mind.

I don't mind a bit. Thanks alot for the quick response. I love my FASS 150, but it's just time for more fuel.

ALSO got a few additions if you dont have them:

STK-1001 (Suction Tube Kit)
PS-1013 (45 PSI Spring if you are going P-pump)
DIPF-1002 (M14x1.5 to -6 AN for P-pump)

ALSO got a few additions if you dont have them:

STK-1001 (Suction Tube Kit)
PS-1013 (45 PSI Spring if you are going P-pump)
DIPF-1002 (M14x1.5 to -6 AN for P-pump)

I have a Scheid Lightning vp44, and Jammer stg. 5(150hp) injectors, but I am going up to 240hp injectors and .093 injector lines.
S300/S400 twins, SMARTY/TST powermax Comp stacked, ATS 3piece manifold and upper intake.

My twins flow incredibly well. EGTs never get over 1350*.

Is it a good idea to go to the 45psi spring anyways? I have plenty of N2O to use up any extral fuel, but I definitely dont want underfuel my truck at all, as well.

you shouldnt have a problem with the 150. The VP is not that hard at all to keep up with fuel wise. I am running all over 600hp and the fass was keeping up very well only dropping down to 12 and 13 psi on WOT. I sent it in for a check up just trying to eliminate some issues and found out that it wasnt pushing fuel correctly. But heck i have had it for 3 years and never a problem. They fixed me up and said i shouldnt have a problem up to 700hp range.

Yeah....if you are keeping the VP-44...you DO NOT need the 200 GPH pump. Stick with the 150 GPH and you should be just fine.

Back