Wanted: 8ft bed to fit 2009 Dodge.

Good thing you have a long trailer brother. Holy school bus.

PS: Jamison is a bitch. I had to put a little in my morning coffee at 5:00 am to get my ass right.

Good thing you have a long trailer brother. Holy school bus.

PS: Jamison is a bitch. I had to put a little in my morning coffee at 5:00 am to get my ass right.

That's a 21 x 9 dovetail trailer. It used up all 21 of the flat deck and more. LOL

I sure wish I was in PA to help you with that Jameson. Last night was a bitch.

That's a 21 x 9 dovetail trailer. It used up all 21 of the flat deck and more. LOL

I sure wish I was in PA to help you with that Jameson. Last night was a bitch.

Understandably. :bow:

Now its off to your buddies shop? Is the frame shop paying the bill or are you paying it because it was your clogged parts? Conversion looks good from the pictures. Body lines and wheel well centered on the tire looks right.

Hey Jory. That seal is replaceable if you're paying. Just saying.

Scared of what other internal damage may have been caused. Replacing with a known good, tested, unit for peace of mind.

Gotcha, you never know what fuel will do to internal parts of a fuel pump. LOL

Kidding. I do understand your concern.

Did you provide the lines or did they?

Scared of what other internal damage may have been caused. Replacing with a known good, tested, unit for peace of mind.
CHANGE YOUR FUCKING FUEL FILTER!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna start texting you daily until I see a picture of the old one. Those texts will likely be male genitalia to encourage you.

Last edited:
CHANGE YOUR FUCKING FUEL FILTER!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna start texting you daily until I see a picture of the old one. Those texts will likely be male genitalia to encourage you.

It’s not horrible. Hour glass figures are sexy.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 5E799C25-D378-41C0-B2B3-6EF3F1CF8BD8.jpeg
    5E799C25-D378-41C0-B2B3-6EF3F1CF8BD8.jpeg
    516 KB · Views: 0
That's one of the worst filters I've ever seen in my life. On the plus side, now we know how to motivate you to do stuff LOL

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Yeah! You changed a filter!!! Now go finish the dump truck...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yeah! You changed a filter!!! Now go finish the dump truck...

Actually, Trent at Outlaw Diesel changed it. :hehe:

Technically "I" still haven't changed a single fuel filter in this truck. :rockwoot:

Did you provide the lines or did they?

I provided the used return line for them to use and I could have checked it myself just as easily as they could have. However, who cuts a fuel line of any kind and doesn't blow air through it to check for debris? :bang

Keeps getting better. Trent got the CP3 on and drove it to fill with fuel.....filler neck was full of mud dobbers. :bang

Looks like zero fuks were given to details at the shop. I can't believe they didn't use the filler neck that was on the truck instead of the old on in the used bed I took them.

attachment.php

Looks like it's gonna be get her back, drive 100 miles, and do another fuel filter and oil change.

Attachments

• IMG_2550[1].JPG
    IMG_2550[1].JPG
    492.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jesus.
I can't blame them for using the filler neck from the bed you provided. Could be the mounting was different. They sure didn't look things over very well though. That's pretty obvious there, I bet they didn't even remove the cap. They must have been some kind of frame shop with little to no experience with diesels.... or something LOL .

Jesus.
I can't blame them for using the filler neck from the bed you provided. Could be the mounting was different. They sure didn't look things over very well though. That's pretty obvious there, I bet they didn't even remove the cap. They must have been some kind of frame shop with little to no experience with diesels.... or something LOL .

Definitely not a body shop oriented atmosphere. They are a medium duty and heavy duty equipment shop. Basically torch and welder place. Zero attention to detail apparently.

Just glad it is done and I can fix all the little things and move on....but cheese-n-rice man...that's ridiculous.

hope the frame was grafted correctly...

It was cut straight across and welded and has a fishplate on the inside. I bet I end up adding a plate to the outside in my free time twice as long as the inside plate.

Jory I have no idea how you made it that long without changing the fuel filter. I change the fuel filter every time I change the oil after being stranded when I had one plug up on me when my 06 was brand new. I also always carry one in the truck, but I have not gotten one for my new truck yet. Maybe I should give Jeff a call and get some ordered.

Back