Wanted Longbed 4x4 in Norcal

sstockton

So, my dad is looking for a new truck. Finally grew tired of fixing his OBS ford, and wants something a newer and more comfortable. Also, he is not interested in another ford, he and my brother have just had too many problems with theirs. So he is looking for either a dodge or gm.

What he is looking for. Quad Cab or ext. Long bed 4x4 diesel. Preferably a manual trans, but will consider an auto (especially since manual dmax's are really rare). Under 100k and Its gotta be very stock, or at least have stock components such as exhaust that can go back on it.

Also, he is looking for roughly 05 or newer, may consider back to 03, depending on the condition of the truck.

I know its probably a long shot, but if this sounds like your truck or someone you know, give me a shout.

Thanks,
Sean

If he is willing to spend some time on craigslist there are a ton of trucks out there. I just go from state to stage looking around.

Yeah, I've been looking on CL a bit too. I don't think he wants to travel too far for it, but he has time. Just figured I'd post up, in case there happens to be a member that is looking to off a truck that meets this description.
Sean