Wapak Tug Fest & ATF diesel expo!! 2012

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
Well im kinda bummed out as TS is the same weekend as WTF, but the show must go on. we are no way trying to be in competition with TS, just so happens that WTF always falls on the 3rd weekend of May. This is the same weekend as the Lima 4-wheel Jamboree. Friday may 18th Central Ohio Truck Pullers Championship will be putting on the sled pull for Friday night, which is also the first points pull of the year. Saturday nite may 19th Tug-a-truck (OTA points pull) on the concrete pad, 5000, 6500, 8500 lb classes these will be big pay-out events. located in Wapakoneta, Ohio Camping is available w/ elec & water

Another I would like to mention is ATF Diesel Expo. In Lima, Ohio. July 26,27,28th , COTPC returns for more sledpulling action on friday july 27th POINTS PULL, Saturday afternoon 300ft. Dirt Drags, Sat. night Tug-a-truck (OTA points pull). there will be a dyno on hand, and lots of things going on this weekend. Camping is available W/elec & water.

Please visit Home Page

Flash Intro Page for mor info.

thanks, Lance

I don't agree with some of the things Gossard's do, but COTPC, is a good thing. Will be a good pull. Schaubs always build a good track that takes the HP.

If only they had a true street stock or alt. street gas class..........

We are super excited about working with Central Ohio! We will be running some gas classes this year also...I will post more details about those classes when I know more. Thanks for the kind words Shaw : )

Tug Fest is excited to be working with the great folks at Central Ohio Truck Pull Circuit for both our May and July events. We will be running all of the COTPC classes plus three gas classes...Bone Stock Exhaust Class...Cheater Stock 6200 lb Gas Class (with a flatbed exception ONLY at WTF & ATF events)...Pro Stock 6500 lb Gas Class. Check out the website for all event details. Home Page Flash Intro Page