washington courthouse ohio

shriver

2 day pull at washington courthouse ohio on sept. 12&13. campsites ,BEERGARDEN,live band and campsites for 20$ a nite:charger:

should be a good pull....sucks i am going to miss it....it was nice meeting you at hillsboro brandon......

hope the weather holds out....doesnt look good tho:bang

I'm with ya on that one..... considering I am loading up tonight and have to trailer the thing to Columbus to work with me tomorrow before I can go..... decisions, decisions......

This would be easier if I didn't have to work to pay for all this junk.......

I plan on going saturday. I believe friday is more gas trucks and sat is more diesel. Plus there is a Dyno saturday

Class ae the same both nights. But friday counts for points. They bought three big ass tarps to cover the track and keep it dry this pull is going on rain or shine.

Class ae the same both nights. But friday counts for points. They bought three big ass tarps to cover the track and keep it dry this pull is going on rain or shine.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWW that is what I want to hear!
Brandon

details for saturday? as looks like indiana pulls will be a wash out

hope the weather is not a problem. if they got tarps out we will be there to see what goes down, might even hood the old RAG to the sled

Sept. 12th and 13th.

Here is the line up.

Friday sept. 12th Stock Trucks
6500lb Cheater Stock, Gas
8000lb Street Legal, Diesel
6500lb Pro-Street Gas
8000lb Pro-Street Diesel
8000lb Open 4x4, Gas or Diesel

Saturday sept. 13th Hot Trucks and Tractors
8000lb Street Legal, Diesel Trucks 2.6 and under
6500lb Pro-Street, Gas Trucks
8000lb Pro-Street, Diesel 2.8
8000lb Pro-Street, Diesel 3.0
7200lb Modified Tractor "BMTPA" Sanctioning
8000lb Open Modified, Diesel Trucks

This was a great pull last year. Pullers will be able to accumulate points Friday night for the Central Ohio Pull Circuit. There is over 100 Campsites with water and electric for $20 per night. Food, Beer and Refreshments on site. Spectator entry is $10 Pullers are $25 per class. Pulls start at 6:30 both nights.

For directions mapquest: Fayette County Fairgrounds
213 Fairview Ave
Washington C.H. Ohio 43160

Where exactly is washington court house?

Ignorant question i know...just curious because a friend told me there were TRACTOR pulls up in urbana on saturday??? Haven't heard anythign about it myself.

The Enderle Pull (NTPA) will be in Urbana on Saturday. Washington Court House is about 50 miles south of there.

ah i see. Well how far away from Cincinnati do you think Washinton Courthouse is by chance?

Back