Watch out for "potholes"

Stealth hotshot

Diesel whiz
This is some pictures of a buddy of mine's truck it's an 07 says he just hit a pothole I laughed and said you get the Grand Canyon took out the oil pan and everything it's now sitting at the dealer on warranty ha ha ha ha I don't really think they're going to warranty it just thought I'd share with everybody and let everybody know craziness does happenImageUploadedByTapatalk1363628772.893828.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363628788.929210.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If warranty doesn't do it, have him make an insurance claim on road hazard...

I agree to all of the above^^^^^ I honestly don't know what they're going to do there's an insurance guy coming out this week to look at it it's sitting at the dealer for now I'll keep everyone posted on what happens with it anyway I guess what it simply comes down to is if the insurance guy believes him or if he believes that it's a factory defect in this front housing we're talking about a 40-year-old man here who doesn't drive off-road at all in this truck just pulls his holiday trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say there would of had to be Defect in the casting. Or 120mph into a 2' deep pot hole.

Wish I was the insurance guy coming to look at it, I'd laugh and tell him we don't cover stupid.:bang

That thing had to grab some air and land off kilter to do that. And he was hauling ass

That is impressive. I wonder if there was a stress fracture in the material that caused a weak spot in the tube? I hope his insurance would cover that.

Yeah I agree, lets see the hole, or crater rather.