Water meth

THEGREATWHITE01

i have a water meth set up and was wondering were everyone gets there boost reference from... i dont want to have to pull the intake elbow and drill another hole so can anyone help???

you should be able use a "t" one side for your gauge and one for the sensor.
do you have any other pics of your truck, looks pretty sick int he avatar

yea but my boost gauge hose is small for the T and i really dont want to run a new boost line just for that. and i dont know how to upload more photos onto here. If you could help me i will deffinately load more

I just used a little compression T. I guess it's something else to leak...

WaterGation039.jpg

WaterGation037.jpg

I am going up there next weekend,I'm sure we can find a reference point.If not,we can find a torch....j/k.Yes,this truck is definetly sick.He placed in the show and shine at the dhra event in baytown.

Thanks alex ill look into that fitting. thanks begle1 how exactly did you run everything. thanks soot roller and yes we will deffinately get it hooked up next weekend

Thanks begle1 ill look into doing or trying that set up...looks kinda complicated but im sure its not really that hard to do. wow a pressure washer what are you doin with that and water meth??? i need some explanation here on what kind of secrets you got if thats ok with you.

oh by the way i posted more pictures of my truck under the photo link at the top of the page..if that was the right place to put them

I still say it looks like a friggin' christmas tree.Not to hi-jack or anything.

ok ross can we get this back to my water meth situation we can talk bout ur nasty waders later:thankyou2: come again!!!