Water neck

Highwayman

bored.
Anyone have the ability to get/make a water neck with a 20an fitting on it for my 5.9?

Of course the one I need is the top one, which is a bit harder to make, since it has the thermostat in it, and alternator on it. I'd get a bung and try to use what I've got, but i'm Not too sure about welding cast. Could anyone do THAT for me?

I know Drew at D&j has a plate with a fitting in the top. I'd contact him, I'm sure he could get you setup with whatever size you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can do an upper water neck however you want. Here's an example of 2 different styles we do. The first one is for a remote mounted radiator where you need a high fill point and the second one is for when the fill point on the radiator is higher than the upper water neck.

3EF46CA9-7F93-4EA5-9BA7-A131CDBF261D_zpssiizssmw.jpg

E2331B83-509D-4455-821B-D1AA7477BDBC_zps9rfu33am.jpg

0B7A5DFE_zpsa023153e.jpg

Is -20 needed? A lot of the radiators I see are -16. They are also the cheaper universal Griffins. I also need the AN fittings added to my 12v cooling system

I'm keeping with my cheapazz theme and looking to use yet another used part from a racecar, so I'll work with what I'm given. The rad actually has dual -12 inlets right now.

I need to do some measurements again before anything is set in stone, but it's nice to have some leads!

Is -20 needed? A lot of the radiators I see are -16. They are also the cheaper universal Griffins. I also need the AN fittings added to my 12v cooling system

All the ones we've done were -16 and haven't had any issues.