water to air vs hogan ic

One disadvantage over an air to air is you will never be below ambient.

Making a statement. It is just there is a lot of monkey see monkey do. People do something because they see someone else do it. No data or facts to support the actions.

The question is though how close will the air to air get to the water to air?

you failed.. Im stating it wont get close!

Actually you failed again, if your starting with a 500 degree compressor discharge temp and the air to air gets it to 100 degrees, and the air to water gets it to 60. That is close!

Close is a qualitative term.

the initial conversation was about ic vs ic.. not discharge temp! your throwing in more factors.. maybe if you had a ic bar sprayer in front of your a/a ic it would be the same as w/a aswell?? but that wasnt the comparison.. so 60* iat is a huge diff.. mine was 120 vs 60.

the initial conversation was about ic vs ic.. not discharge temp! your throwing in more factors.. maybe if you had a ic bar sprayer in front of your a/a ic it would be the same as w/a aswell?? but that wasnt the comparison.. so 60* iat is a huge diff.. mine was 120 vs 60.

I don't think we are throwing in more factors. What do you think the discharge temp of the turbo is?

I haven't seen that high of IAT with my air to air. For the most part appear to be seeing ambient out of the air to air. We did hook on some 105 degree days though. LOL

Last edited:
Data logger on one truck, on another have an SPA doing just the IAT.