we need more people like this guy

:ylsuper::ylsuper:Notice how they did not even attempt to stop him.

Thats bad ass. I dont think anyones gonna go try and stop him when hes holdin a K-bar in his hand. LOL

:bow: Thank you sir!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

This country needs more like HIM then it would once more belong to the law-abiding and LEGAL and not the thugs that are slowly intemidating their way into our world.

Thats great!! Soldiers havent fought and died for this country so some idiot could fly his mexican flag above the stars and stripes. Glad to see hes not afraid to act on it. Good for him!!

I hope he gets an award. I'd like to shake his hand for that.

Same here. I never served for this country but disrespecting are Flag and anthem is something I can't stand to see happen.

Just like the deal with Jeana 6 sorry spelling on the town name if wrong. Here on local tv news they showed a about a 2 to 3 year old girl with her finger on top of one of those small Flags with the like 8 inch wood stick for the pole, holding it standing up on the ground and the Flag was upside down. That tick me off no matter what all happened and what is that exact thing that should of happened for punishment to all involved, that upside down Flag is the real crime.

The said part is that you watch the news and they show you stuff like some kid on video crying about brittney spears , but never show you something amazing like this guy. they are probably afraid we would react

Hey Guys...Just reading this post and not being from the United States I my self commend that guy for doing that...just honestly I didn't even know there was a law about that or have never heard of that before. Up here in Canada you never really see two flags flown on the same line but its not uncomon for people and bussiness to fly Canadian and USA flags on separete poles but both at the same level. Actually, ALOT of bussiness fly both flags because of either being partners with another bussiness down south or dealing with them trade wise...I have been to the States alot and never really see that down there.

Anyway, Good for that guy and I don't really blame the Mexican for not wanting to say anything back when he is holding a knife like that!!!!!

RyanB

If I rolled around with a k-bar and saw that I would have done the same thing! lol
guy is a badass

smokinrod said:
The said part is that you watch the news and they show you stuff like some kid on video crying about brittney spears , but never show you something amazing like this guy. they are probably afraid we would react

EXACTLY

anyone catch the guys name?

smokinrod said:

yeup this country is made of 50 states not just NewYork and Cali. Thank you sir :clap:

That guy rules (Jim Brosser) I live one hour South of Reno. I am not even going to bother getting on my soap box with all the issues involved. I wonder if that Mexicans place will stay in business? Channel 4 is kinda popular around here. That guys place is going to get alot of $#!t for that. And I don't even feel sorry for him. What country do we live in again?... Cool... Just checkin.

Thats AWESOME!!! I have nothing against mexicans, i have several friends that are mexicans, BUT What I hate is all the people that accommodate all the mexicans that are migrating to the USA by making everything bi-lingual!!! I cant call 411 without asking if i want to hear in spanish or english!!! WHAT THE F**K?
WERE the heck are we????? oh yeah USA. if they want to come here legally fine, but they can learn OUR language!!!! If not*bdh* then stay in mexico!!! nuff said

Back