we need more people like this guy

Absolutely Awesome!!! That guy showed incredible restraint in my opinion. He was right to do what he did, he didn't assault anyone, and made one Hell of a point. He's a hero in my book!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

WOW, awesome:rockwoot: :rockwoot: , like everyone else said we need more guys like this. Thank you Sir

that is great. someone has pride and does something about it. goes along with my new hard had sticker.
DSCN0679.jpg

Garrett

I'm so sick & tired of multiculturalism, English as a Second Langauge and the millions of foreign CRIMINALS who've ILLEGALLY crossed our borders and invaded our country! :rules: :banned:

The United States of America is the greatest country in the history of mankind.... and if you don't think so - what the HELL are you doing here?!? :badidea:

Anyone that doesn't like the US of A had better get the F**K out, before we take them out! :kick: :kick: :kick:

This BS has been going on for far too long, and far too many of our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons & daughters have paid the price to allow this crap. :umno:

:soap: ... not sorry for the rant - that's how we roll down here in Texas, and I'm damn proud of it! :Cheer:

p.s. admins - I understand if this post gets edited - but I had to give one up for the Gipper... :thankyou2:

I myself cannot say that I live in the greatest country in the world, because I haven't lived anywhere else but here. I'm not saying that to appear anti-American, but it's just a fact. I support my country, but I can't say I would or would not be happier living in another country.

Here's a great shirt idea. Hopefully it works. If not this post will look stupid.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 33
sure we may have our problems, but who doesn't? ain't no better place that the red white and blue.

I could see something as stupid as someone flying the Mexican flag above the Stars and Stripes in Austin! There are dumbasses that fly the Texas flag above the American flag quite frequently. Seeing as how the state Capitol of Texas is a liberal safe haven for illegals!
All I can say about this guy is , WAY TO GO DUDE! Thanks!!!

oldschoolPSD said:
Where's his Mexican pride now? On the ground.

My thoughts exactly. The store owner has the nerve to put the mexican flag above the American flag(and its my complete belief that he knew to the fullest intent what he was doing) which is illegal, although most of the posters on that site were unaware of that... yet when the guy comes and cuts it down the two cowards out front do nothing about it and just let their countries flag be thrown to the ground(rightfully so in this case). The kind of people we Americans are not, or atleast thats the way it used to be. Wjhen hes talking about them fighting him for the flag, hes talking the big picture... how mexicans think they deserve a good chunk of our land. Just google NoAztlan, if that site/video doesn't open your eyes I don't know what will.

That is exactly what should have been done. They were breaking the lay by flaying the Mexican flag above the Stars and Stripes. It is required to be level with the flag unless we are at war with the other country, then the US Flag is required to be on top. This also reminds me of what I said to my Spanish teacher said when I said I was not going to take a third year of Spanish. I replied with, "This is America I'm not going to learn Spanish because they don't feel like learning english."

RyanB said:
Hey Guys...Just reading this post and not being from the United States I my self commend that guy for doing that...just honestly I didn't even know there was a law about that or have never heard of that before. Up here in Canada you never really see two flags flown on the same line but its not uncomon for people and bussiness to fly Canadian and USA flags on separete poles but both at the same level. Actually, ALOT of bussiness fly both flags because of either being partners with another bussiness down south or dealing with them trade wise...I have been to the States alot and never really see that down there.

Anyway, Good for that guy and I don't really blame the Mexican for not wanting to say anything back when he is holding a knife like that!!!!!

RyanB

X2...

SSpeeDEMONSS said:
that is great. someone has pride and does something about it. goes along with my new hard had sticker.
DSCN0679.jpg

Garrett

PM me with price........I want a few !!!!

that guy is all right in my book. he pulled that flag off the pole right too.
he diddnt go crazy and tear **** up, he just made his point and yanked the flag.