weather forecast

Well, here's my annual TS weather comment:

Y'all are just wasting your time. You won't know til you get up that morning what it's going to do and that's not even definite. Welcome to weather in middle Tennesse/southern Kentucky.

The best weather forecast I've found around here involves a rock, you know, if it's wet it's raining, if there's snow on it it's snowing..............

Scott

Y'all are just wasting your time. You won't know til you get up that morning what it's going to do and that's not even definite. Welcome to weather in middle Tennesse/southern Kentucky.

The best weather forecast I've found around here involves a rock, you know, if it's wet it's raining, if there's snow on it it's snowing..............

Scott

So true :hehe: Or watch the local WBKO weather and it will do the opposite of what they forcast :hehe:

I've got a crew that started this morning doing the Anti-Rain Dance!

2799664541_8ccc62d589.jpg

Didn't they run out of Quagmires trunk?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA4-As_wK5Q[/MEDIA]

Scott

couldn't have said it better myself.. I have lived in central ky all my life watching the weather is useless... I remember when I was little we were supposed to get a light dusting of snow and ended up with a foot lol... Kentucky weather ain't it great lol.

couldn't have said it better myself.. I have lived in central ky all my life watching the weather is useless... I remember when I was little we were supposed to get a light dusting of snow and ended up with a foot lol... Kentucky weather ain't it great lol.

Sounds like when I first moved to Dallas. There used to be a weather man there named Harold Taft. One of the first nights I can remember watching the weather I swear on my dead dog Tigger that he said: "Tomorrow it might rain.....and it might not." That was true honesty and he has been my favorite weather guy ever.

Lets just hope and pray for good weather.

In Florida. Especially in summer. Everyone can be a weather man. Cause around 2 to 3 pm. Its gonna rain.

I wonder how it all looks since all this rain came through. I know Bowling Green got hit hard too.

Hey, what does it look like up there??? I heard that BG was flooded... Are the tracks OK??? Will we be good to go for this weekend???

Someone up there please let us know ASAP.

Thanks!!!

Some of BG is flooded, but With the Weather forecast for the rest of the week, I think the waters will be down pretty quick. We should be ready to race by Friday or sooner!

Some of BG is flooded, but With the Weather forecast for the rest of the week, I think the waters will be down pretty quick. We should be ready to race by Friday or sooner!

Heard anything on Beech Bend Phil ?

The Pits were under water yesterday, but I think the level dropped last night. With Beech Bend being built right beside a river this isn't an uncommon thing. We should be good to go if we have the same weather we have today for the rest of the week.

Back