Weekend On The Edge Call Out To Fletcher

Subman631

Ok this is an official call out. Fletcher bring your truck and I don't care which one to On the Edge Friday night Sept 4th at Rocky Mtn Raceway and let's see what it's got. I don't think you can beat an old 4x4 GMC running nothing but #2 at either 1/8 or 1/4 mile. If you do, I'll buy your fuel to drive home. You up to the challenge?? Let's race bud, give the folks something to watch and talk about

look how big someone's nuts get when they have the fastest duramax on #2:kick:, how about you call out all CR's and see what kind of responce you get, all joking aside you guys have a kick a$% ride

look how big someone's nuts get when they have the fastest duramax on #2:kick:, how about you call out all CR's and see what kind of responce you get, all joking aside you guys have a kick a$% ride

He chose the individual for a reason.... :Cheer:

He chose the individual for a reason.... :Cheer:

The event location is public , If you got em , bring em . I dont think they would mind the competition . If some one has a CR that is close and you think you have enough ...............................................

The event location is public , If you got em , bring em . I dont think they would mind the competition . If some one has a CR that is close and you think you have enough ...............................................

don't get worked up. It was a call out for a reason. I'm sure Subman would do just fine racing someone else if Fletcher didn't show.

Haven't heard from Bill, and really don't expect to. I've heard his new purple truck isn't quite ready and Ernie has a sick turbo so I don't expect him to show, he might surprise us, but I doubt it. Any CR out there that wants to come to SLC and line'em up lets go. We need to generate some more interest in our sport. Not much real racing going on.

I think Mike Drevers will be in Boise and that is the only CR that I know of in the 9's. We will race the one from Santa Rosa Total Performance Diesel in Redding, he is trying to get it in the 9's and runs only #2 as well I think Chris will be there as well if his truck is ready, I think he gave up on the juice as well. Chris won in Fallon when we broke so we really didn't get a chance to race. His truck wasn't perfoming up to its capability either at the time.

The fellows in the midwest and east won't venture this far west and the elevation in SLC scares the hell out of them. We are planning a swing though the midwest and east next year to race these guys.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: why don't you just offer to pay his fuel there and back I'm sure he will show then :hehe:

He was here at the last race (Aug 7th)! Where were you guys??????LOL

He had Ernie detuned so a wheel chair could have beat it. Did so for his son, which is cool. You know exactly where we were, in Boise deciding if the weather was going to hold or not. Didn't look good and it was raining like hell from Boise south to Nevada so we decided not to come. Fletcher wouldn't have raced us anyway. We're coming to the Weekend on the Edge and I'd like someone to race who we don't have to give a couple of seconds head start, preferably a dodge because we like them. You happen to know of any that can run a 1/4 more than once without breaking bring them down.

He had Ernie detuned so a wheel chair could have beat it. Did so for his son, which is cool. You know exactly where we were, in Boise deciding if the weather was going to hold or not. Didn't look good and it was raining like hell from Boise south to Nevada so we decided not to come. Fletcher wouldn't have raced us anyway. We're coming to the Weekend on the Edge and I'd like someone to race who we don't have to give a couple of seconds head start, preferably a dodge because we like them. You happen to know of any that can run a 1/4 more than once without breaking bring them down.

:kick:

A little birdie told me Fletcher will be there.

I hope you are right it would be great to see him and his truck. if he really is I hope he says so maybe we can get some more interest in people showing up.

I have spoke to fletcher and he will be there. They will have the white truck and some others from that area are coming also. So lets see ehat you guys out there have. Make this a good show and we will line more stuff up for out there.

Ok this is an official call out. Fletcher bring your truck and I don't care which one to On the Edge Friday night Sept 4th at Rocky Mtn Raceway and let's see what it's got. I don't think you can beat an old 4x4 GMC running nothing but #2 at either 1/8 or 1/4 mile. If you do, I'll buy your fuel to drive home. You up to the challenge?? Let's race bud, give the folks something to watch and talk about

Is somebody still sour about their loss back in 2003?

Its just a call out because all we here about on the West side of the world is how much faster trucks are in the east are... when everyone knows the west have them.

I have spoke to fletcher and he will be there. They will have the white truck and some others from that area are coming also. So lets see ehat you guys out there have. Make this a good show and we will line more stuff up for out there.

That great, tell Bill he's a stand up guy and I'm sticking to my promise, I'll buy his fuel back if he wins. Come on everyone come on out and watch a couple of fast diesels go at it.