Weight Bracket

6speedsteve

Farmco Diesel
hey I got a question about a weight bracket design and I need help asap. the pulls start next month and I got nothing so far. i have a 2003 cummins and for those of you familiar with a tdk front bumoper well thats what I have and its not ideal for what i had in mind. I have a reciever in the bumper but if I hang off of it you can see the bumper flex and I only weigh 160, so needless to say it wont do. so I was wondering if anyone has any designs that completely eliminate the front bumper but still covers the splash guards. I intend on driving to and (hopefully) from the pulls and with no bumper up front at highway speeds puts tire grooves in the splash guards. any advice will help me this so please post :) and for those of you who wonder what a tdk bumper is just look at my only picture of my truck. thanks

How good are your fabrication skill? What id do is attach reece receivers to your frame under your bumper. They weight bracket will attach to those and go in front of the bumper. Search weight brackets for ideas.

Posted via tapatalk from the International Space Station

I did look around but I was hoping to find something that could accommodate my tdk. The frame is hard to reach from any angle with the bumper on. I can mig and stick pretty good It just seems like I'll either have to cut the tdk or eliminate it completely

Un bolt the tow hooks, get a 2 flat pieces of steel drill bolt holes through em, get a piece of 4 inch tubing weld it to the plate. I was able to hang 1100 pounds off the front without problems. weight bar ?