Weird idel sometimes

utlonghorn416

I will have to video this when I can, but some times my truck will idel at 900 to 1000 and it seems to bounce. I can hold the pedal down for a few seconds and it goes away. Stock injectors does it with tune off and on. What gives.

warm or cold it has its days when it doesn't do it at all. By the time I get it over to my ford dealer it stops. When I leave it at ford they say it doesnt do it.

Could be an issue with the ICP, IPR or the HPOP. Have the dealer focus on those 3 in that order.

I had this happen about 3 weekends ago where the truck actually died several times. I have a feeling that my issue was due to a tank of bad fuel. I have ran 2 1/2 tanks thru it since and have not had a problem. I don't know if this would be an issue but you may want to check or change your fuel filters.

Seems to acting funny starting know. It studders a little. I am going to call ford tomorrow.

i think donnie is right..my truck had a bad spool valve (s)

left it at the dealer, next day they tested it before it was started and warmed up..they were able to find the problem

I will have them check the spool valve. I have a chance to put an 01 7.3 turbo on it. Thinking about buying it.