Welder, turbo, sub, etc...all for sale.

operator62

Figured I'd just put all this stuff in one thread rather than making many.

Miller Delta Weld 650 3-PHASE, has S54D wire feeder, 25 ft. mig gun lead, 15 ft. ground lead, cart with dual cylinder rack, and a little .045 er70s6 wire left on it. Never got a chance to use it myself cuz I never got a phase converter built, but my cousin(who I bought it from) had parts replaced on it before he started using it and he said it welds really good. It is a Miller afterall. 1200 obo

Holset H1E turbo-Was going to go on my BMW project car. This is a smaller turbo. More suited to a 2.5 to 3.5 liter engine. Practically brand new. Only used on one other car to get it tuned. Exhaust housing isn't even rusted yet. 400 firm

JL Audio 10W7 and JL Audio 500/1-Both have only been used for a few months. When I got my new truck I found out that it will not fit in it. The W7 has a DEEP mounting depth. I believe it is around 8 1/4". However, even for just a 10" sub it is plenty loud has a great sound. I will take 350 for the sub and 250 for the amp, or 550 for both.

Torqueflite 727 from a 4wd '86 Ramcharger-Has been rebuilt with a TCI rebuild kit, and has the TCI valve body(forget which specific model, but not the manual valve body). Only problem with this trans. is the piece for, I believe it is the rear band, that sets in the rolled over end of the band has about 3/16" of an inch broke off, which caused problems obviously. I can repair this piece if you would like me to, or you may repair or replace this piece yourself. 150

Flex plate for small block and 727-15.00

Transfer case-can't remember the exact number, but it is the one from these year model Dodges. I want to say it's an NP208D, but not positive. 100.00

I have many other miscellaneous parts. Just ask if there is something specific you need. I also have BMW parts for sale if anyone is interested in some of those.