Well I went and did it.

snoboy

I finally took the plunge. I called DJ and he was kind enough to let me talk myself into an SCTXcal3. So I'm looking at a tow file for towing/hauling but what are you guys recommending for daily driving...econo or street for decent oomph and MPGs! Looking for some feedback. Remember I don't have studs and I'm not really a lead foot but like anyone I do appreciate good horse power. My truck is already equipped with DJs fuel system so I thought I better have him tune it as well
I suddenly feel like I'm a member of an elite group, Skull and Bones or something :woot:

Now the dreadful wait.

snoboy

don't know much about the 6.0s but congrats!!! and definitely look into head studs!!!!!!!!

Tell DJ EXACTLY how you want to use the truck...he'll write the files accordingly.
Be honest with yourself and him...and you'll be more than happy.

get a tow file, a street file and the LOONEY WILD BABY!

UNBROKEN said:
Tell DJ EXACTLY how you want to use the truck...he'll write the files accordingly.
Be honest with yourself and him...and you'll be more than happy.

Roger and WILCO!

snoboy

Last edited:
Don't have DJ's tunes, but on my SCT I have towing, street and extreme street.

I typically run on tow, just because I never know when I'll be hauling something and it also yields the best mileage.

Even with headstuds, if I'm beating the hell out of the truck I'll get some puking out of the degas bottle. More frequent with the extreme tune.