well it only lasted three days haha

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
well picked it up friday at 3pm.
today at 1pm i noticed alot of blowby again and the smell is back.
it also runs like a bat outta hell now.
diesel in oil.
funnnn stuff.
oh and get this, on my way to my office about 3pm today my a/c stopped blowing cold hahahahahahahahaha :bang

i am *bdh*

i only put 2,500 miles on it since friday!!!

if I were you, I'd buy a couple clean 5sp 12v trucks... about the best hot shot rig you can buy IMO. best mileage, best reliability, etc.

fan clutch went out.. again, it lasted me 10k miles.
and they are replacing all 6 injectors!!!
i am looking harrrrrd at an 08 megacab 6.7 dually..

Why would you by another dodge? How old are you wanting a new 6.7 mega dually 55k Truck and your going to the office. I thought you were young

If you are still having problems with it I would let them fix it and then trade it in. Also, I don't think it should matter what your age is, if you can afford it why not, espically if it is how you make your living.$.02

hightechram,
i'm not sure if you meet that negatively, but i took it as very harsh.
i work a minimum of 80 hours a damn week, i bust my asss doing it, i am 18, so what? i have worked this way with NO damn friends for the past two years. i haven't had time for anything including friends, girlfriends, or anything. all i do is work & toy with my trucks.

my office? yeah MY office. i own a damn oil field construction company, SO WHAT? it sure as hell wasn't handed to me i had to buy in. i pay all my bills my damn self just like many of you "adults" do.

screw this, i'm tired of being hammered because of my damn age. i'm done with this.

oh and another thing, the mega cab dually, it is only 49k MSRP and is at 37-38 DRIVE OUT!!!!!!

Chase I don't think the above comment was ment as a slam.
Mega cab long beb dually 'old guys truck':poke:

From the problems with your truck I would have them fix it under warranty-and DON'T drive it off the lot- trade it right then and there. Price seems good.
Joel

Mega Cab duallys are down to 39k drive out????? hmmmm....might have to go shopping soon! Good luck with yours either way you decide to go.

BUy a CC Ford 350 and put a 12v in it. Then you have the kick ass truck with the rock motor.

yeah, i'm 34...feel like i'm 70....but act like i'm 18. probably why I feel like i'm 70. Guess if acted my age I would feel better. but no fun acting my age.