went to the 1/8 track

may be we could even put a pump in there and use melted ice with a water methenol kit.....yeah i like the beer idea maybe we could sell nitrous baloons to the kids also....

may be we could even put a pump in there and use melted ice with a water methenol kit.....yeah i like the beer idea maybe we could sell nitrous baloons to the kids also....

Your ideas would probably work better then your intercooler did last night.

to bad your buddy was at his union meeting we could have used a welder off his sevice truck...put a bigger nitrous jet in there and made an even bigger granade...

to bad your buddy was at his union meeting we could have used a welder off his sevice truck...put a bigger nitrous jet in there and made an even bigger granade...

We could have just pulled his oxygen tank and plumbed a hose into the crack and seen what happens. You could have ditched the clown suite since race legal only requires it when running N20.:rockwoot:

We could have just pulled his oxygen tank and plumbed a hose into the crack and seen what happens. You could have ditched the clown suite since race legal only requires it when running N20.:rockwoot:

you getting soft on me?....no accedaline?