West Overton Pa 6/19

MMMM oreeos,

time for bed, im sayin weird ****!!

ya bill should be together 4 saturday and i gota give u hats off that was badass when u were smoking a cig and pulling lmao, and ya i broke rear axle front axle and blew my locker and bent the tie rods lol, o well, and ya it kinda sucks rumming open nobody wants to usaully only few guys, be nice have few more, and jamie dont hold out on me man throw me a hotdog, ahhhhhhh **** the sloppy joes r done guy damn there messy

alrite fine guys i admit im scared i am the somerset imbreds!!! more them tho then there truck cuz they mite try and touch me where i pee, lmao caleb come read me a bed time story so i can slleep please

yea u put it to alot of pumps we seen what happened at listie last yr hell them guys were running single chargers big advantage in your part if i recall it was blair gambeno denson in open where was sum kinda junk at

yea u put it to alot of pumps we seen what happened at listie last yr hell them guys were running single chargers big advantage in your part if i recall it was blair gambeno denson in open where was sum kinda junk at

That pull was called "Battle of the tit pumpers Denson vs. Dan." LOL Good show! I ate 5 Hotdogs that night.:pop:

Im ready to go. Truck is loaded.. Time for another test hook!!!

I found a couple more little things. It sucks when you change as much stuff as I did.

Just think Matt, your probally the only one in somerset to ever find out what to much fuel is....LOL....some of them will never learn!!

gambeno??? ahaha he wasnt there get ur facts straight **** stain blair denson stouffer, and ahhaha those r all big trucks bud whens last time u beat them??? ahhaa wat placed u get that nite AND again glad u kno wats done to my truck lmao big twins and i run gas lmao ahahah u gota admit my posts 4 much funnier then urs big guy, and i swear u pulled at new centerville last year and i put 45 ft on u. and who got skeerted ??? jamie caleb guess wat the corn dogs r done ****in rite

and how do u kno what ever truck runs?? must be nice and could u bring me a few gallon gas 4 tomar nite times r ruff

Bill I have to go to Elkins in the morning. Be back about 2:00.