Western North Carolina Dyno Day...WITH FOOD

mysterync

Hey guys, i know this dosent go here but! I've finalized everything!

Our event will be on may 19th at Mystery Hill (Next to Tweetsie Railroad) In Blowing Rock! We're planning on having BBQ at a very cheap rate per plate!
This is a mustang dyno, But considering everyone else is booked its the best i can do! Runs Will be $65.00!
Various vendors will be here for all makes and models with everything possible available from all vendors!
The reason i am reposting, I need to know how many will need a few things (Food, Dyno , Accomodations)
I really appreciate everyones help with this, ya'll have been great! I would love for this to be a great time for everyone with a large group attending, If it shows to have potential ill reserve the Dunbar dyno and ill cover the food next time!
Please post or pm your comments and PM if you can attend or will be on the dyno!
The event Begins at 9 am and last 8 hours!

We've Also got a professional old time photo studio on site , the photgraphers will be taking lots of pics and videos (which will be posted on all kinda sites) You can get prints of your truck , family and such then and there, and they can even put your truck on a tshirt!

I'm new at this, so I hope I am doing this right, I am interested in coming to the dyno day that you have planned for May 19th, Do you have to make reservations or just show up?...

Eaither way! If you want to just show up thats fine! It helps alot if you let us know your coming as it makes planning issues easier!
Pm Sent!