what cam?

DEEZELRAM114

SMOKIN' RAM!!
since I have the cam out I figured ilt needs a swap. what cam are you guys finding the best w/o fly cut? i see haisley has the street puller then there is f1, hamilton, and so many others.. i dont know where to start and I have tried to research but not really to much luck with a p-pump being considered.. :bang

I run a Colt Cam Bigstick in my p-pumped 24v. Colt Cams used to make PDR cams, and make cams for Hamilton. Colt also lists specs on their website http://www.coltcams.com
The Bigstick is a drop-in.

Just installed Diesel Pro's, haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Fletcher will defiantly help you out with any questions you may have and will help if you have any problems. Would recommend his products to anyone.

fletcher is quite the character to talk to but he has been a GREAT deal of help to me with a lot of things...i am installing his drop in cam in my 24v this weekend

I will be running a Maxspool 2.5 from Comp461... UPS hasn't dropped it off yet and I don't have a motor at the minute, so I can't say how it will work, LOL

1 vote for hamiltons/colts big stick drop in cam here...i love it in my p-pump 24v and it spools my s400 very well, i can drive it on the street with a big 12mm pump, no AFC, and s400 single with no smoke if i want.

I just put a haisely street puller in mine. Gained almost 3 mpg with more power!!!

mine is not a re-grind, mine is a new grind from a blank billet...dont confuse this with a "billet" cam tho that requires line boring and cam bushing in every journal of the block.

Helix II handsdown Don is a awsome guy! FACT is I ran the Helix so this is not just a hear say, it is the truth.
Brandon

mine is not a re-grind, mine is a new grind from a blank billet...dont confuse this with a "billet" cam tho that requires line boring and cam bushing in every journal of the block.

soo hamiltons "billet" cam 'IS' a drop in? or no?

Helix II handsdown Don is a awsome guy! FACT is I ran the Helix so this is not just a hear say, it is the truth.
Brandon

I like the helix 2 too but they say it is only rated for 4k
Why do they say that it is only rated for 4k? Thanks Jake

I like the helix 2 too but they say it is only rated for 4k
Why do they say that it is only rated for 4k? Thanks Jake

I used to run a Helix 2 also, until I swapped out my pump. Don himself has said he doesn't recommend the Helix 2 with a p-pump.

I used to run a Helix 2 also, until I swapped out my pump. Don himself has said he doesn't recommend the Helix 2 with a p-pump.

Im sorry to burst your bubble but IIRC Don runs a cast H2 with a 13mm p and has been for quite some time!

My H2 saw 5000+ many times!
Brandon

Don may run an H2 with his 13mm pump, but he told me he does not reccommend the H2 with 13mm pumps. That is why I took mine out.