What color calipers would look better....

DCSpecial

Mr. Sinister
....silver or black?

I have both color caliper paint kits, but not sure which one to use. The silver would match the powdercoating (see pic below) and you'd be able to see them through the wheel design.

Since my wheels are black you wouldn't really notice them if I went with the black kit unless you were behind the truck and able to see the rear calipers.

5-7-06_Truck_Pics_036_Large_.jpg

I was thinking you'd paint them in a rainbow dan, to match your personality..:D

Penalty, 15 yards, unnecessary roughness!

I'd go with the silver Dan-o!

Scott.....based on those emails you send out and sites you link to...I'm thinking you're the one who should paint his truck rainbow

DCSpecial said:
Scott.....based on those emails you send out and sites you link to...I'm thinking you're the one who should paint his truck rainbow

:doh: Walked into that one Scott. I think both colors would look good....while the silver would definatly match the undertruck look, the black would stay with the "stealth" look. I dunno, I would paint one side black, and one side silver, and decide then what color I like best! Just my 2 cents.

yeah black wouldnt stand out as much, much cleaner :)

Once you go black you never go back!!:rockwoot:

Seriously though, go with black.

black.
i think silver would look a little better, but:
they wont stay silver (or atleast look good doing it) the way you drive :shake:
the black will look better longer
silver might look like stock
everything else on the damn truck is black :rockwoot:

_CH_ said:
black.
i think silver would look a little better, but:
they wont stay silver (or atleast look good doing it) the way you drive :shake:
the black will look better longer
silver might look like stock
everything else on the damn truck is black :rockwoot:

Brad..:kick:

LOL

What about the way I drive? Accerlate slowly, obey the speed limit, leave lots of room between me and the cars around me....a very defensive driver right??:confused:

I most likely will do black :rockwoot:

DCSpecial said:
Brad..:kick:

LOL

What about the way I drive? Accerlate slowly, obey the speed limit, leave lots of room between me and the cars around me....a very defensive driver right??:confused:

I most likely will do black :rockwoot:

That's not what I heard!!!:evil LOL :evil