What Compound Twins

Cummins&LML

So, My truck project went from fixing some rust and tweaking the engine for a little more sled pulling power, to building a brand new engine from the ground up and the truck is gonna be a driveable show truck. Bottom end is studded and full girdle, rotating assembly was balanced and blueprinted, 188/220 cam, lots of headwork and everything is powdercoated and polished. I am keeping it a VP truck and want it to make 1000hp (engine). The BD tow twins I currently have I'm sure are WAY too small, so what would be a good set of twins to run?

My old engine was making about 750hp, 600rwhp, with a sovp44, Edge Comp Hot unlock, stock cam, 175 hp injectors, and the tow twins. I think with the bigger cam, headwork, a Dragonfire VP I got from Industrial Injecction, .093 tubes and lines feeding a set of 250hp competition DDP injectors, I should be pretty close. But..... if it needs a little spray.... we may have to. lol!

My old engine was making about 750hp, 600rwhp, with a sovp44, Edge Comp Hot unlock, stock cam, 175 hp injectors, and the tow twins. I think with the bigger cam, headwork, a Dragonfire VP I got from Industrial Injecction, .093 tubes and lines feeding a set of 250hp competition DDP injectors, I should be pretty close. But..... if it needs a little spray.... we may have to. lol!

No

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just my $.02 but a 1k vp is a very expensive, and frustrating endeavor. It can be done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYeHBXqzKQk but vp's just don't have the rpms like the ppump & CR to spin the big chargers effectively.

Almost all the big power vps have high compression strokers with top feed injectors.

His isnt 600 with 7x.010's either.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk