What do you guys think of these slicks?

2141pete

Hell I dont know
I know it will be hard to tell from the pics but what do you guys think of these slicks? I don't know much about what to look for in them. Seems like a good deal though. I can get two used sets for the half the price of one new set. I have been emailing this fella and may be going to pick them up this weekend. Now I just need to find a cheap set of 15x10's with 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern.

Racing Slicks/Tires

Well I'm getting both sets for $150. Hopefully they turn out to be a good deal.

Well dang that makes me feel like I got a bad deal for some 33x10.5w's for 150 lol nice find pete

i was told it took alot of machining. then id worry about taking all that material off and having to use the breaks at the end of the 1/4 lol

i was told it took alot of machining. then id worry about taking all that material off and having to use the breaks at the end of the 1/4 lol

I was told with the right off set I may not have to grind at all. I may have to use a spacer to clear the drums but that will be fine with me.

I was told with the right off set I may not have to grind at all. I may have to use a spacer to clear the drums but that will be fine with me.

Same here bigblue has 15s on the junker drag truck. And Pete mine were only 3 miles away LOL

Bogart could make something for you i'm 99% sure but the word cheap does not apply to their wheels although extremely nice and light!!! Good luck!

15x10 wagon wheels fit on my 95 with no problems.
pete run the 31's first. thats what i got on my junker truck. 1.6's all day long with 31x10.5w's.

pete run the 31's first. thats what i got on my junker truck. 1.6's all day long with 31x10.5w's.

what's the backspacing? iirc there are 2 or 3 different BS amounts

Yeah back spacing would be beautiful so I can go spend some more money LOL

in summit, bart wheels has a 15x12 wheel. its steel, but i couldnt find any aluminum 15x10+ wheels in an 8 lug. they are like $86 a piece too

Rich thanks for jumping in. This is the buddy I was talking about who runs them.
in summit, bart wheels has a 15x12 wheel. its steel, but i couldnt find any aluminum 15x10+ wheels in an 8 lug. they are like $86 a piece too
Scott, I have found some white steel wagon wheels online for around $60 brand new in a 15x10.

Back