what does it take

fordcummins

Showoff
:bang yes what all does it take to take a 06 lbz into the low 12's and maybe the high 11's

:bang yes what all does it take to take a 06 lbz into the low 12's and maybe the high 11's

twins , efi , trans , lift pump and the usuals like exaust ect has ran 11.70 by Rob coddens . there has been LBZ's in the 12.40 area on tune/trans/lift pump/exhaust only. pretty much a turbo upgarde on top of the 12.4 truck and optimal tuning should get you low 12's .

Hey Steve'O :woohoo: glad to see ya posting, should have kept the dodge, oh well you can build your fordcummins :rockwoot: sweet rig:evil

TM

DO understand your trucks time may be short lived with enough oats to go low 12s - high 11s.

Another option is to spray with stock charger. :D

TMONEYDIESEL yea i know i should of but to much money and i would never stop spending it was starting to piss off the good old GF you know thats never good but i hope with this one i just build it simi and not go crazy just a good drive able truck that runs 12's mid to lows. want stock charger and nos with EFI live and 5" exhaust you know nothing crazy

So It'll be even MORE short lived ? LOL

*bdh*:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::umno: get out of here Rich unless your tired of that cummins in your ford and looking at some GM products now ? :kick: :hehe:

Last edited:
And here I thougth a boatload of nitrous and a stock turbo was a universal recipe for disaster. LOL
I'm definitely not brand bashing. LOL

Is it possible to see low 12's or high 11's with a built motor and a 68mm turbo?

And here I thougth a boatload of nitrous and a stock turbo was a universal recipe for disaster. LOL
I'm definitely not brand bashing. LOL

you know i dont care what anyone says about you ............. you are alright :hehe::hehe::hehe:

on a serious note i am with you nothing but #2 will ever go in my truck , its not worth the risk IMOP , plus i like the power all the time , i would wear that poor little button out :rockwoot:LOL:nos: it is a easy 11 sec time slip on a dmax though if your willing to give it the big jet .

I believe somebody will run an 11 second ET with a "stock" LBZ drivetrain at some point. A RC truck with weight reduction that can get down to 5800 lb should be able to do it. The transmission won't last long, but it should survive long enough to get 'er done.

But for a normal grocery getter CC 4x4, it will take about 650hp and require a built transmission. A big charger (or twins) and a big CP3 (or duals) will get there. If you keep the power down to 650hp, you should do OK with a stock engine, but there is a chance it will let go.

Thanks that definitely makes me feel better,just knowing it is possible.