What kind of clutches, 400-500hp- 01 7.3 6-speed

silverstreakper

What kind of clutches are you guys running to hold this much power? needs to be streetable, daily driver, do you like it...

Do it once and do it right. 3250 or 3600 DD from SBC. Not sure if you are towing alot, plan on doing 3rd gear 4wd launches... etc but trying to stay on the cheaper side of things and get a single disc will not be worth it. I have had nothing but good luck with my 3600 DD from SBC.

Do it once and do it right. 3250 or 3600 DD from SBC. Not sure if you are towing alot, plan on doing 3rd gear 4wd launches... etc but trying to stay on the cheaper side of things and get a single disc will not be worth it. I have had nothing but good luck with my 3600 DD from SBC.

Agreed, I have the southbend single disk 550 con-fe (i think is what it is called) BUt if i was to do it over again i would do dual disk, this clutch is great for the daily driver part and pulling the trailer, but iv hooked the sled a couple time and 4 low 2nd gear is all you get, I tried 3rd one time and she wouldnt hold

my con FE is fine for daily driving but it wont hold at the track launching in 2nd.....shoulda went DD

Back