what kinda hp can be reached?

I see, well my truck puts out around 800hp fuel only and reced him saturday and he said he was doing fuel only aswell, looking at it his truck wieghting 1400 lbs less than mine he could be around 700 fuel only..check out the video!

From this post

:pop: You do realize that you barely beat a single turbo 2wd dmax don't you. It took compound turbo's for you to beat him huh? Now take that same truck with 4wd and you'll be eating his dust funny huh? A 4wd against a 2wd isn't a race (slicks or not) I don't care who you are it isn't a race.

I know but I always say "come with what you got" he has huge slicks and did several burnouts and he launched much harder then me with 4x4 I ran 265/70 r17 normal tires I launched with only 12 psi and still spin all 4 tires. I don't care what u think but I say it's a race while my truck weights much more!

It took 8 cylinders to catch up with a 6L!

Last edited:
There were just to many variables there. 1400lbs is a big difference. I just don't like it because it looks like brand bashing and not a fair comparison. If the dodge was also a standard cab short bed I wouldn't have questioned it.

You've got to admit bashing him for having twins etc isn't fair when he has a heavier truck!

Woooo hold your horses there buddy! I'm not bashing anybody's brand loyalty. Now if you want to call me an idiot than your basically calling the DHRA, NHRDA,NADM and all other org. an idiot. They put truck's in certain classes to run with other truck's modded in the same fashion . Why do you think they have bracket racing? oh but wait I'm an idiot and know nothing:nail:.

Last edited:
I know but I always say "come with what you got" he has huge slicks and did several burnouts and he launched much harder then me with 4x4 I ran 265/70 r17 normal tires I launched with only 12 psi and still spin all 4 tires. I don't care what u think but I say it's a race while my truck weights much more!

It took 8 cylinders to catch up with a 6L!

Technically speaking you have 5.9L not 6L. I'm not bashing you either but come on 4wd against a 2wd (slicks or not) V-8 or IL-6 I can go on and on:blahblah1: but I want. So here you go congrats you beat a dmax whoo. Just remember weither it be another dmax,cummins, or powerstroke there's always gonna be somebody out there faster than you. JMO

Id like to see the slip from those passes to make a judgement. Only thing I get from the video is the 2wd had a lousy 60ft & the camera guy doesn't know how to use the zoom button.

Technically speaking you have 5.9L not 6L. I'm not bashing you either but come on 4wd against a 2wd (slicks or not) V-8 or IL-6 I can go on and on:blahblah1: but I want. So here you go congrats you beat a dmax whoo. Just remember weither it be another dmax,cummins, or powerstroke there's always gonna be somebody out there faster than you. JMO

Of course theres gonna be someone faster then me, im not sayin im the fastest!
Just feels good to beat a lightweight truck like that in a big QC 4x4

Of course theres gonna be someone faster then me, im not sayin im the fastest!
Just feels good to beat a lightweight truck like that in a big QC 4x4

Thank you for agreeing with me! I'm not much for dragging but when it comes to pulling then I'm all stoked up lol:rockwoot:.

Back